Forum France

Forum of expats in France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Is french bureaucracy getting you down?

Discussion in 'France' started by redtapejumper, Mar 17, 2017.

1. redtapejumper

redtapejumper New Member

City:
    NICE
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    français, english
    Are you trying to ‘integrate’ into France? Do you find yourself constantly facing bureaucratic hurdles and language barriers? Do you have better things to do with your time than spend hours on the phone or filling out forms? With years of experience cutting through the red tape of French bureaucracy, I can take care of all your administrative needs, leaving you to enjoy the sunshine, beaches and good wine on the Cote d’Azur.

If you just arrived or if your status has recently changed, you may be asking some of the below questions:

How do I buy a house or an apartment in France?
    How do I get the famous ‘carte vitale’ (social security)?
    Where does one acquire a ‘carte grise’ (vehicle registration)?
    What is a ‘mutelle sante’ and how do I get one?
    How do I open an ‘auto-entrepreneur’ (small home business)?
    How do I open a water/electricity/gas/phone/internet account?
    How/where do I get my ‘carte de sejour’ (residence permit)?
    I want to make changes to my house, where do I get ‘l’autorisation’ (permit)?
    How do I enrol my children at a French school?
    I love it here, how can I become ‘French’?
    What kind of groups (cultural, sport, etc.) can I or my children get involved in?

I can either advise you on these issues, or take care of them entirely for you. No more long phone calls, no more exhausting paperwork, not more bureaucratic mazes. I’d happily help you integrate as soon as possible, so that you can make the most out of your new life in France.

About me: I’m a Frenchman who has worked for over fifteen years in the ‘notariat’ (type of para-legal) and real estate in both Paris and the South of France. For more information (services, fees etc.) please feel free to contact me via email redtapejumper@gmail.com and we can set up an appointment in person. I will respond to all requests within 24 hours. I look forward to hearing from you.