Форум London


Форум экспатов в London: Задавайте вопросы и участвуйте в обсуждениях.

  Поиск по всему сайту

  Правила пользователя  -  Помощь  -  Условия и правила  -  Политика конфиденциальности

✎ EN Free French courses in London

Тема в разделе "London", создана пользователем CelineinLondon, 2 ноя 2005.

  1. CelineinLondon

    CelineinLondon New Member

    Регистрация:
    13 окт 2005
    Сообщения:
    4
    Симпатии:
    0
    I’m a French student and I just arrived in London. I’m looking for persons interested by French courses in exchange of English courses, or simply talk some hours in French for the same time spoken in English.

    Thanks to contact me ASAP by email and we will arrange a meeting.

    E-mail: celinebeauvois@hotmail.com
     
Загрузка...
Похожие темы Форум Дата
☛ EN Advice Free visits and activities in London London 28 авг 2018
✎ EN Free English courses London 11 июн 2017
✎ EN Free Construction NVQ's for European citizens London 3 апр 2012
✎ EN Traditional Chinese teaching in exchange for free UKhomestay London 9 мар 2007
✎ EN Spanish people, a FREE London social event for you London 11 июл 2005

Поделиться этой страницей