Forum Sweden

Forum of expats in Sweden: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Finding translators online

Discussion in 'Sweden' started by Zoey, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Zoey

Zoey New Member

Living In:
    Serbia
    Nationality:
    Serbian (RS)
    Languages:
    English, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Czech,
    Hi everyone! Settling down in a new country country is always difficult, especially when you have the language as an obstacle. Regardless if you're out shopping, you're applying for a job in a new country, or you're taking your kids to a daycare, you do need to overcome this language barrier.

I've been living in several countries in Europe, as I've moved a lot due to my job, so I came to a conclusion that I need help from the local translators, especially in the beginning. This is how I've found Setlr: https://setlr.com/. The great idea about this project is the fact that it allows me to post my text to be translated (it can even be a photo of the text), and the local translators apply to translate this for me, via this online platform. I've found it so much useful so far, so I wanted to recommend it to all of you expats who are having difficulties in learning the new language.

2. Óla

Óla New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    I often need important documents translated and mostly use freelance services .Thanks for the post I will surely check setir.com out .