Forum Announcements

Forum of expats Announcements: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ EN Announcement "experiences of expats" - participants needed for

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by catmac, Jul 13, 2005.

1. catmac

catmac New Member

As part of my postgraduate studies in Psychology at Swinburne University I am completing a study which explores the experiences and needs people face as an expatriate during their overseas assignment. The findings of this study will be potentially beneficial to employees (the expatriate) and employers, the organisation in which the expatriate is employed. Potential benefits for the employee can be a more positive experience during their overseas assignment and less stress and discomfort, whilst the organisation may benefit by having reduced failure rates as well as increased employee productivity.

I am looking for people that have been sent by the organisation in which they are employed, to work and live in a foreign country for an extended period of time. Participants should be aged between 25 and 65 and currently be on their international assignment. Participants must have been sent by their organisation on this international assignment to work and reside in a foreign country.

Participation in this study involves completing an anonymous online questionnaire. The questionnaire includes a series of questions regarding your experiences, social support, personal and work values and demographic details. The online questionnaire should take around 30 minutes to complete. The direct link to the questionnaire is http://www.media.swin.edu.au/surveyor/s ... 8174033221

If the direct link does not work, you can copy and paste the address into a new internet explorer window

If you have any further questions regarding this study, please contact Catherine McEniry at cmceniry@swin.edu.au

I thank you for your time in advance