Forum Open Bar

Forum of expats Open Bar: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Expats: What are your Christmas plans?

Discussion in 'Open Bar' started by texkourgan, Dec 18, 2012.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    What are you planning for this Christmas and how does it compare to years past? I realize that my Christmas plans look quite different as as expat, and thought it would be interesting to hear about other people's plans.

What are you doing for Christmas? Do you return to your hometown? Spend time with family? Celebrate with friends? Or do you do something entirely different? I've already received some really interesting answers via Twitter, and thought I would open the question to expats on the forum.

If you want to share your story, we would be happy to share it with our readers in an article about "Expat Christmas Stories". Happy Holidays Everybody!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hey! Going to Paris in a few hours for Xmas with friends and family over this weekend and the next few days... then back to London and Devon (South-West England) for New Year with the in-laws... That's the fate of most of the expat population: travelling over countries at the end of the year to celebrate with the different families :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...