Forum Belgium

Forum of expats in Belgium: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ EN Announcement Expat welcome Pack: need your help

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by charline.evrard, Feb 11, 2014.

1. charline.evrard

charline.evrard New Member

Living In:
    Belgium
    Nationality:
    Belgian (BE)
    Languages:
    English, French, Dutch, Spanish
    Hi everyone!
    I am in charge of developing a project which aims to provide new expatriates coming to work at my company in Brussels with all kind of useful information in order to ease their adjustement.
    As you are all expatriates in Belgium, I would like to know if you have received a welcome package from your company. If yes, would you be kind enough to tell me what kind of information did you find interesting and if no, could you please tell me the kinf of information you would have liked to received? Also, what were the most difficult challenges you had to face when arriving (social life, health care, ... ?)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Charline Evrard

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...