Forum Sweden

Forum of expats in Sweden: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☛ EN Advice Expat Meet-ups in Sweden

Discussion in 'Sweden' started by texkourgan, Jun 28, 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello expats!

One of the most difficult things about being an expat in Sweden is making new friends. That is one reason why the forum and the EasyExpat site are so useful, but maybe you would like to meet new people in person. On this thread, we would like to encourage you to arrange a meet-up in Sweden.

An expat meet-up can be a big group gathering, a brunch, getting a coffee, a language exchange, or a sports activity. What do you like to do for fun? Are you looking for a group to join or want to organize a gathering in Sweden?

We would be happy to help facilitate a meet-up, or support expats organizing a gathering using our social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Google+ & LinkedIn. Have something you would like to plan? Let us know here!

Check out past gatherings like in Dubai, Milan, or in London

We look forward to hearing about your meet-ups and expat connections. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

Hi everyone!

If you live in the Stockholm area and are interested in a writing group or a knitting/crochet group, I run both of them. Just send me a message if you are interested. The writers group meets every thursday night at 6-8pm and the knitting/crochet group is just once a month. Both meet near T-Central in Stockholm.

If anyone is interested in holding an expat meet up I would be able to arrange something for us. Let me know!