Forum Hong Kong

Community of expats Hong Kong: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Expat Life Insurance - who has the best quotes?

Forum هونج كونج, Hongkong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Χονγκ Κονγκ, 香港, Hong Kong, Hongkong, Hongkong, Hong Kong, Гонконг, 香港, 香港: هونج كونج, Hongkong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Χονγκ Κονγκ, 香港, Hong Kong, Hongkong, Hongkong, Hong Kong, Гонконг, 香港, 香港

Expat Life Insurance - who has the best quotes?

Postby AlexBolton » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:46 pm

Hello :D

I have been searching for an expat life insurance company ever since I moved to Hong Kong. This is because of the fact that my current bank back in England isn't exactly giving me the fairest of deals now that I have made the commitment to move out of the country. Essentially they are charging me far too much money for the same service I had before purely for the fact that I am now living somewhere else and supposedly this changes the rules. This does make sense to an extent but I am still nonetheless looking to pick up a different quote with an expat company as I have heard that they are a lot more understanding of these sorts of situations and therefore are likely to give me a much better idea of what I am looking for.

I have had a browse around several sites that seem to be decently credible and have reasonable deals, and the best one I have found so far is expatlifeinsurer.com. They have a really fresh looking site and a fast response time to quotes, which a lot of the others didn't have as their systems seemed a little sluggish.

The first thing I want to know is if anyone has used expatlifeinsurer.com before and what they thought of the service, quotes, value for money and such so that I can have a less biased opinion about them from my research. Secondly, if anyone has any other suggestions about good life insurers you should definitely let me know so I can take a look at them too.

Thanks a lot for your help guys! :)

AlexBolton

City: Shek O
Nationality: United Kingdom (gb)
Living in: Hong Kong
Languages: English

Re: Expat Life Insurance - who has the best quotes?

Postby OwenHK » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:31 am

Hey Alex,

Probably a bit late but did you find a good company to use? I've been looking for a quote as well - best I've found so far is through https://william-russell.com.hk/ but was wondering if you could recommend any others?

Thanks,

Owen

OwenHK

Nationality: United Kingdom (gb)
Living in: Hong Kong
Languages: english

Re: Expat Life Insurance - who has the best quotes?

Postby Cyrilexpat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:04 am

Hi,
Along with Bupa, Axa PPP and others you can also get a free quote on our partner page here:
http://www.easyexpat.com/en/partners/health.htm

Best of luck and see you soon on the forum for news :wave:
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)