Forum Milan


Fora in Milan: stel u uw vragen en geeft u advies naar anderen.

  Zoeken in de website

  Richtlijnen Gebruiker  -  Help  -  Voorwaarden en Regels  -  Privacybeleid

✎ EN Exchange Italian- English

Discussie in 'Milan' gestart door eleonora_milan, 6 mrt 2013.

  1. eleonora_milan

    eleonora_milan New Member

    Lid geworden:
    6 mrt 2013
    Berichten:
    2
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    Geslacht:
    Vrouw
    Stad:
    Milano
    Land:
    Italië
    Nationaliteit:
    Italiaans (IT)
    Taal:
    Italian,French,English
    Hello, My name's Eleonoral (italian) and I live in Milan. I'm looking for a native English speaker in order to improve my speaking skills - obviously, I would be able to help you with italian - my interests are varied!! "

    Have a nice day ;)
     
  2. Cyrilexpat

    Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Medewerker Editor

    Lid geworden:
    5 okt 2012
    Berichten:
    10.653
    Leuk Bevonden:
    70
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Stad:
    London
    Land:
    Verenigd Koninkrijk
    Nationaliteit:
    Frans (FR)
    Taal:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Klik om te vergroten...
  3. jackmosse

    jackmosse New Member

    Lid geworden:
    5 apr 2013
    Berichten:
    1
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Land:
    Italië
    Nationaliteit:
    Brits (GB)
    Taal:
    english - italian (a little)
    Ciao Eleonora,

    I'm a 28 year old English guy and I moved to Milan 3 months ago because my girlfriend is from here, I've been having intensive Italian lessons but need to practice conversation, I live in Porta Romana.

    my interests are also varied!

    send me a message if you might be interested in meeting -
    jack_mosse@yahoo.com

    Grazie,
    Jack
     
  4. Cyrilexpat

    Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Medewerker Editor

    Lid geworden:
    5 okt 2012
    Berichten:
    10.653
    Leuk Bevonden:
    70
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Stad:
    London
    Land:
    Verenigd Koninkrijk
    Nationaliteit:
    Frans (FR)
    Taal:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Ciao Jack and Eleonora,
    Just a reminder to encourage you to put a photo in your profile: it's definitely better to meet people ;-)
    (and also don't forget to post a classifieds if you are looking for exchange of conversation)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Klik om te vergroten...
  5. Gabriele999

    Gabriele999 Member

    Lid geworden:
    8 jan 2013
    Berichten:
    7
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Stad:
    Milano
    Land:
    Italië
    Nationaliteit:
    Italiaans (IT)
    Taal:
    Italiano, English
    Hi Eleonora and jack!!

    I'm Gabriele, I'm Italian and I live in Milan too.

    Me and my friend are looking for new people to hang out, and maybe you can be interested: we are a mixed group of international people that go out together to have fun, usually we speak in English and we have (not me ;P ) very good English speaker!

    If you want to join us feel free to contact me!

    Bye!

    Gabriele
     
Laden...
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen Forum Datum
✎ EN Italian / English Language Exchange Milan 31 jan 2013
✎ EN Language exchange (Italian/English) Milan 15 nov 2012
✎ EN English/Italian language exchange in Milan Milan 4 jun 2006
✎ IT Domanda rivolta adei italiani che vivono in Svezia Milan 11 mei 2017
✎ EN Lessons of Italian Milan 31 aug 2015

Deel Deze Pagina