Forum London


Fora Expat w London: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Exchange in English in London

Temat na forum 'London' rozpoczęty przez macaudie, Marzec 7, 2004.

  1. macaudie

    macaudie Member

    Dołączył:
    Styczeń 7, 2005
    Posty:
    11
    Polubienia:
    0
    Hi,
    My name is David, I'm french and I'm 24 old.
    I worked in London, in Finance, for 1 month and I'm actually looking for someone to speak english (and naturally french equally).
    If you are interested in this opportunity, don't hesitate!!
    I had a good education...
    David
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
✎ EN Language Exchange French English (London) London Czerwiec 30, 2007
✎ EN Looking for new friends and for exchange language! London Wrzesień 5, 2012
✎ EN Imperial College Student exchanges accomodation/lessons London Maj 18, 2009
✎ EN Traditional Chinese teaching in exchange for free UKhomestay London Marzec 9, 2007
✎ EN Language Exchange in London London Czerwiec 14, 2005

Poleć forum