Forum Munich


Expat Foren in Munich: Stelle Fragen und beteilige dich an Diskussionen bezüglich Ausbürgerung.

  Suchen auf der Website

  User's Charter  -  Hilfe  -  Nutzungsbedingungen  -  Datenschutzerklärung

✎ EN English speaking community in Munich

Dieses Thema im Forum "Munich" wurde erstellt von emmadubik, 27. März 2009.

  1. emmadubik

    emmadubik New Member

    Registriert seit:
    27. März 2009
    Beiträge:
    2
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Ort:
    Munich
    Hi. If you need some help in Munich with getting friends, or with work, flats please visit site: www.talkmunich.com
     
  2. Koalota

    Koalota New Member

    Registriert seit:
    9. Juni 2009
    Beiträge:
    2
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Ort:
    Hilversum, the Netherlands
    Hi, I've checked the site you proposed, and I should say that the most useful information there is about flats (renting) in Munich at http://www.talkmunich.com/forum/accommo ... ents-fees/ - I got some useful tips there on how to avoid agencies, and find a flat myself!
     
  3. Klio

    Klio New Member

    Registriert seit:
    2. Juli 2009
    Beiträge:
    1
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Eating out in Munich

    I liked the thread about the romantic places in Munich
    To my mind one of the most important things is the places where you can go with your sweatheart. That is why it was ver useful for me to know it
     
Die Seite wird geladen...
Ähnliche Themen Forum Datum
✎ FR Yoga in English, yoga en Francais ! Munich 19. Mai 2014

Diese Seite empfehlen