Foro Milan


Foros de la expatriación en Milan: Haz preguntas y participa en las discusiones de los expatriados.

  Busque el Web Site entero

  Carta usuario  -  Ayuda  -  Términos y reglas  -  Política de privacidad

✎ EN English/Italian language exchange in Milan

Tema en 'Milan' comenzado por Peter82, 4 de Junio de 2006.

  1. Peter82

    Peter82 New Member

    Se incorporó:
    4 de Junio de 2006
    Mensajes:
    1
    Me gusta recibidos:
    0
    Hi! I'm Peter, 23y.old male italian. I study english from the high school, but seriously from 3 years ago...i'm intermediate and i love this language for interest and work possibility.
    I live 100km far from Milan but i can go there easily at weekend or monday afternoon or wednesday afternoon, so if there is some native english speakers in Milan who wants to help me (i can teach in return my italian) in english conversation and be my friend, contact me! I'll be happy to meet english speakers in Milan to improve my english and have new friends!

    Mail/Msn: Pitykai2@hotmail.com

    Ps: if possible, i'd like to meet people more or less of my same age (not more young than 18 and not more older than 28)...thanks!
     
Cargando...
Temas similares Foro Fecha
✎ EN Italian / English Language Exchange Milan 31 de Enero de 2013
✎ EN Language exchange (Italian/English) Milan 15 de Noviembre de 2012
✎ EN Exchange Italian- English Milan 6 de Marzo de 2013
✎ EN Italian for english Milan 15 de Septiembre de 2012
✎ EN English & Italian speaking friends from Milan Milan 11 de Enero de 2011

Comparte esta página