Forum Paris


Fora in Paris: stel u uw vragen en geeft u advies naar anderen.

  Zoeken in de website

  Richtlijnen Gebruiker  -  Help  -  Voorwaarden en Regels  -  Privacybeleid

✎ EN English-French conversations in Paris

Discussie in 'Paris' gestart door PatriciaF, 30 sep 2008.

  1. PatriciaF

    PatriciaF New Member

    Lid geworden:
    12 nov 2006
    Berichten:
    2
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    Hi,

    I'm french, 28 and live in Paris. I need to improve my english. So I'm looking for an english speaking person living in Paris to speak one or two hours per week. I can exchange with french conversation.
    Patricia
     
  2. H24

    H24 New Member

    Lid geworden:
    19 nov 2008
    Berichten:
    1
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    hi patricia,
    have you find some one, I'm french too and I search the same thing. If someone is interested maybe we can organize a meeting together.

    Regards,
    Hossein
     
  3. JenniferSWS

    JenniferSWS New Member

    Lid geworden:
    28 jan 2009
    Berichten:
    1
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    Host Buddy search

    Hello Parisians,
    My name is Jennifer and I work for a company that is sending American students to Paris for study. We are looking for individuals who would like to improve their English but also have interest in sharing their culture. We have one student leaving in February to Paris and we are looking for locals in Paris who will be willing to meet with her and show her the area. We are hoping to setup a network of connecting the locals with our study abroad students. I remember my experience traveling to Europe and it was always more fulllfilling to meet the locals, however the initial step of meeting people was the hardest. If you would like to practice your English and help a student on their French and also share with them about your culture, please contact me.
     
Laden...
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen Forum Datum
✎ EN I'm lookinkg somebody!!Exchange English&French conversations Paris 11 aug 2013
✎ EN French/English conversations in Paris Paris 17 mei 2009
✎ EN Paris - Exchange English-French to train for job interviews Paris 17 nov 2011
✎ EN English/French Exchange and Meet New Friends! Paris 3 nov 2011
✎ EN English/French/Dutch for German/Spanish Paris 24 okt 2011

Deel Deze Pagina