Fórum Paris


Fóruns de expatriação em Paris: fazer perguntas e participar de discussões de expatriados.

  Pesquisar em todo o site

  Normas de Utilização  -  Ajuda  -  Termos e Regras  -  Política de Privacidade

Shoptime English french conversation paris

Discussão em 'Paris' iniciado por Ced, 21/4/04.

  1. Ced

    Ced New Member

    Afiliado:
    7/1/05
    Mensagens:
    1
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    Hi!

    i m a 24 years old french guy living in Paris. I just left the dreaming student life to work soon for a NGO in which I wil be asked for a good english level.

    So, I would be pleased to have conversation in English and in French with english speaking students or young workers in Paris. I can tell you a lot about France, French people and the city of Paris. But I hope I will learn also a lot about you and your home country!

    Just mail me. i'm living in the XIe, near République.

    Cédric

    [%sig%]
     
  2. prettyagasi

    prettyagasi New Member

    Afiliado:
    7/1/05
    Mensagens:
    1
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    Cidade:
    paris
    hi there,
    my name is jien.
    i have been living in paris for the last 8 month but my french is still almost 0. my job is demanding, it is difficult to find some time to go to school to learn french.
    i had been living in london for 7 years. my english isn't perfact but you can still plactice your english with me and may be you can help me to speak french.

    i am 28 years old, working as a fashion designer. originally from korea. i live not very far from you.

    hopefully speak you soon.

    all the best, jien.
     
  3. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Moderador

    Afiliado:
    10/2/03
    Mensagens:
    8,583
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    22
    Cidade:
    London
    País:
    Reino Unido
    Nacionalidade:
    Britânico (GB)
    Linguagem:
    English, Français
    Hola prettyagasi,

    If you are living in London now, you could join an evening course (provided in colleges or schools) for adults. It's cheap and it takes one evening per week usually. You have some information on the pages London/Adult Courses.

    On the other hand, you can keep browsing the forum and pay attention when people organise drinks. With a community of more than 200 000 French people in London, it's always full of French! :)

    [%sig%]
     
Loading...

Compartilhe esta Página