Forum London


Expat Foren in London: Stelle Fragen und beteilige dich an Diskussionen bezüglich Ausbürgerung.

  Suchen auf der Website

  User's Charter  -  Hilfe  -  Nutzungsbedingungen  -  Datenschutzerklärung

✎ EN English courses in London / Do you know a good school ?

Dieses Thema im Forum "London" wurde erstellt von HHHelise, 21. Juli 2006.

  1. HHHelise

    HHHelise New Member

    Registriert seit:
    21. Juli 2006
    Beiträge:
    1
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Hello everybody,

    I plan to go to London for one or two months so as to perform my english.
    I want to take there some english lessons and I would like to know if you know a good school which offers lessons not so expensive and with good quality.
    I saw on the Internet some schools but they appear more commercial and especially for teenagers who want to go abroad during the summer. I don't want that kind of school, I 'm looking for an adult school which will really help me to improve my english.

    Thank you by advance,
    See you

    Elise
     
  2. spainaima

    spainaima Member

    Registriert seit:
    8. August 2006
    Beiträge:
    8
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Interesting Web site!

    Hi Elise I am Naima
    spainaima@hotmail.com

    Have a look in this web site it is not so comercial and can help you to find english courses in UK: www.starteasycareer.com

    A friend has recommended me this web site and I am very satisfied
    If you are more question don't hesitate to contact me

    Good luck!
     
  3. Prisci24

    Prisci24 Active Member

    Registriert seit:
    17. August 2006
    Beiträge:
    29
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Ort:
    Lincoln
    Land:
    Vereinigtes Königreich
    Nationalität:
    Französisch (FR)
    Sprache:
    English, Français
    Hello helise,

    I can recommend the City and Islington College near Angel station in London. It's has a very good reputation for college students courses and adult courses.
    http://www.candi.ac.uk/

    For their language courses, all teachers are native speakers and qualified.
    By the way, I start a Spanish course there tomorrow.

    I know through my friends' experience that it can be quite difficult to find a very good language school here.

    Good luck!
     
  4. mapi

    mapi New Member

    Registriert seit:
    30. Juli 2012
    Beiträge:
    1
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Geschlecht:
    weiblich
    Land:
    Vereinigtes Königreich
    Nationalität:
    Spanisch (ES)
    Sprache:
    English, Spanish
  5. alrino

    alrino Member

    Registriert seit:
    20. Februar 2016
    Beiträge:
    5
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Geschlecht:
    männlich
    Ort:
    london
    Land:
    Vereinigtes Königreich
    Nationalität:
    Französisch (FR)
    Sprache:
    english / french
    Hi
    My name is Younes, I work in a school called Tropics Global College. I want to share an information for everyone who is looking for free English courses.
    Tropics Global College offer free English courses every month with different time table available with small admin fees.
    You can find everything on the website. tropicsglobalcollege.co.uk.
    If you have any questions you can contact me on this email address.
    info@tropicsglobalcollege.co.uk.

    Younes
     
  6. Link School

    Link School New Member

    Registriert seit:
    9. April 2010
    Beiträge:
    1
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Ort:
    London
    Land:
    Vereinigtes Königreich
    Nationalität:
    Britisch (GB)
    Sprache:
    English
    Please, check our school: Link School of English, we run English courses for adults. Not free, but good teachers!
    http://www.linkschool.co.uk
     
Die Seite wird geladen...
Ähnliche Themen Forum Datum
✎ EN Free English courses London 11. Juni 2017
✎ EN My spanish for your english London 30. März 2012
✎ FR Améliores Ton Anglais/English Lessons Offered London 27. März 2012
✎ EN Swap my English with your French London 28. Januar 2011
✎ EN Language Exchange French English (London) London 30. Juni 2007

Diese Seite empfehlen