Forum Denmark


Forum degli Stranieri in Denmark: Poni delle domande e partecipa a discussioni riguardanti la vita all'estero

  Cerca in questo sito

  Guida dell'Utente  -  Aiuto  -  Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito  -  Policy sulla Privacy

✎ EN Copenhagen- Who wants to move with pets?

Discussione in 'Denmark' iniziata da Xena, 19 Dicembre 2007.

  1. Xena

    Xena New Member

    Registrato:
    16 Dicembre 2007
    Messaggi:
    1
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    0
    Hello,
    I am italian, I am planning to move to Denmark for a few months or more next year.
    Because I live with a dog and in Copenhagen is not so easy to find accomodation that allows dogs and pets in general... I was wondering if there was anyone here with the same porpouse that has a dog as well or wouldn t mind sharing an accomodation with dog owner at least for a while..
    I hope to hear from someone :D
     
Sto caricando...
Argomenti simili Forum Data
✎ EN Fee for marriage in Copenhagen Denmark 30 Aprile 2015
✎ EN International School in Copenhagen Denmark 27 Febbraio 2015
✎ EN Great Indian documentary film TODAY in Copenhagen Denmark 11 Novembre 2014
✎ EN Copenhagen housing hell Denmark 16 Ottobre 2011
✎ EN I'm looking for an apartment in Copenhagen! Denmark 5 Ottobre 2011

Condividi questa Pagina