Fórum Immigration USA


Fóruns de expatriação nos Immigration USA: fazer perguntas e participar de discussões de expatriados.

  Pesquisar em todo o site

  Normas de Utilização  -  Ajuda  -  Termos e Regras  -  Política de Privacidade

Shoptime Come in the state with my wife and daughter

Discussão em 'Immigration USA' iniciado por KevinG, 5/3/10.

  1. KevinG

    KevinG New Member

    Afiliado:
    5/3/10
    Mensagens:
    1
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    hi,

    I would like to know the steps to realize our professional project. I hope to meet on this forum similar profiles...

    I am employed in France by a small structure with "important" ressources. My employer wishes to send me in the USA (Sillicon Valley) to develop our IT activity there. We have no administration to deal with that and I have to manage my own expatriation.

    I am 27 years old, graduate as Master degree in communication. I am director of communication of my employer (press relations, public relations, community manager, strategy).
    How can i legally work in the US for my French employer? Which visa do I need (B1?)? I read that a touristic visa is enough, that my wife could do the same and transform it if she finds a job in the US (which we will try to find BEFORE being there).
    My employer will stay in France and i'll be payed in France.

    My daugther is 4 years old (she speaks a fluent English) and my wife is certified English teacher. She won't have an official transfer by the French government. But, she can ask for an "availability" to follow me. Which visa does she need to find a job there? Does she have to come as tourist and find a job so she could ask a new visa?
    Finally which visa daughter needs?

    I thank you 1000x if some take time to respond.
     
Loading...
Tópicos semelhantes Fórum Dia
Shoptime Functions of the United States Patent and Trademark Office Immigration USA 23/2/07
Shoptime Plan to live in the states, but hoping to have a London wedd Immigration USA 29/12/06
Shoptime Moving to the state Immigration USA 17/12/06
Shoptime To go to travel/live in the United States: how to make? Immigration USA 4/1/06
Shoptime Moving to Houston TX to teach both husband and wife - HELP Immigration USA 11/3/07

Compartilhe esta Página