Forum London

Forum of expats in London: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Coaching for expats

Discussion in 'London' started by Julie12, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Julie12

Julie12 New Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    French, English
    Dear all,
    I am a French expat having lived abroad for 7 years in 3 different countries (Hungary, Sweden and UK). I am also a mother of three kids. I live in London.
    I'm qualifying to be a life/personal coach and I'm looking for some volunteer practice clients for me to conduct coaching sessions with (in person, video Skype or phone).
    Coaching is a conversation-based method to help people making change in their life (and it's about any kind of change). The coach offers the clients a supportive and motivating environment to explore what they want in life and how they might achieve their aspirations and fulfil their needs.
    I really enjoy helping people moving forward towards the changes they want to happen in their life.
    I am specifically interested in helping expatriate spouses/ partners in any type of problematics they encounter when starting a new life abroad, in order to be a happy expat ! : loss of your bearings, building relationships, career change, lacking in focus, lacking in self confidence
    Having myself experienced the up and downs of an expat life and succeeded in taking the most of this life abroad, I really want guiding people in their own expat experience.

So if you are interested and want to try coaching sessions with me for free, do not hesitate to contact me! Warmest wishes. Julie