Forum Norway

Forum of expats in Norway: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Christmas market in Oslo

Discussion in 'Norway' started by whiteserenity88, Oct 13, 2013.

1. whiteserenity88

whiteserenity88 New Member

Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    italiano
    Hi ,
    There are somoeone that can give me information on how can I do a christmas market in Oslo, (permits, costs, taxes..ect...) if I coming from Italy ?!?
    Thanks haven !

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    The guide to Oslo is a good place to start for information on the city including information on transportation, accommodation, etc.

The Visit Oslo tourism site provides information on different markets (http://www.visitoslo.com/en/whats-on/christmas/), complete with contact information. For example, the Annual Christmas Market contact info:
    Tel: 22 12 37 00
    E-mail: post@norskfolkemuseum.no

Considering the costs involved with just going to a Christmas market in Norway, I can only assume there will be considerable costs involved with running a stall. Does anyone have experience with this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. whiteserenity88

whiteserenity88 New Member

Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    italiano
    yes , ia have a experience in christmas market in my city ; so you know how can i rent a place(preferably to share with someone) for a christmas market in Oslo ? I see the site whrere are information on christmas market at norwgian museum , but is the only one christmas market during this time?
    Thanks Haven