Forum Dubai

Forum of expats in Dubai: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Childcare in Dubai -cost, sourcing, checking & playgroup

Discussion in 'Dubai' started by KR100, Oct 20, 2008.

1. KR100

KR100 New Member

Hi

We are thinking about relocating to Dubai and have a one year old son.

My husband would be the main earner but I would also probably work albeit part time if possible.

I have done some reading but wondered if anyone knew the answers to the following please:

1. Cost -how much roughly does childcare cost? Nursery per day and Au Pair / Home help per day?

2. Babysitters -is it easy enough to source a babysitter?

3. CHECKING -my main concern -how can I background check the person I am trusting with the care of my son?

4. Are there expat playgroups etc?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully aswer.

:eek:)

2. 0

0 Guest

Nursery and Day Care

Tasha’s Surprises by Doctor-Dubai.com provides information about virtually all facilities for kids and babies in Dubai. The categories include nursery schools, ballet lessons, fun zone, party organizers, toy Shops, baby sitters, baby car seats, clothes, kids furniture and pediatric clinics.