Forum Rome

Community of expats Rome: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Canadian Moving to Rome

Forum روما, Rom, Roma, Rome, Ρώμη, ローマ, Roma, Rome, Rzym, Roma, Рим, 罗马, 羅馬: روما, Rom, Roma, Rome, Ρώμη, ローマ, Roma, Rome, Rzym, Roma, Рим, 罗马, 羅馬

Canadian Moving to Rome

Postby Native1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello!!!!

I'm new to this so any help would be great!

Me and My friend are looking to make a midlife change and that involves moving to Rome ( Its been a dream up till now )

We are both 25 and of course lost on a lot of things!

The two most important things I would be interested in knowing right away is of course

Rent for apartments and Work

Not knowing Italian will of course make the Job hunt a little harder but if people know any websites that make it easier to land a job I would love to know them!!!

Also any sites to provide apartment rentals for long term.

Thank you for any help!!! We are planning to spend two weeks there in July and look for work and all that but having something lines up ahead of time is what we are hoping for

Thank You

Native1

City: oshawa
Nationality: Canada (ca)
Living in: Canada
Languages: English

Re: Canadian Moving to Rome

Postby Cyrilexpat » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 am

Hello Native1 and welcome to EasyExpat.com.
First of all I encourage you to have a look at our expat guide on Rome : http://www.easyexpat.com/en/guides/italy/rome.htm
You will find articles on accommodation and how to find a job, work conditions, etc.

In addition to the forum (I moved your post in the specific forum about Rome) you can also have a look at blogs of our expat members in Rome:
http://www.blogexpat.com/en/dir/italy/rome.htm

See you soon on the forum for more ... :-)
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)