Forum India

Community of expats India: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

My boyfriend work in India and he want me to come with hem

Forum الهند, Indien, India, Inde, Ινδία, インド, India, India, Indie, Índia, Индия, 印度, 印度: الهند, Indien, India, Inde, Ινδία, インド, India, India, Indie, Índia, Индия, 印度, 印度

My boyfriend work in India and he want me to come with hem

Postby Lexcy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 am

Hi hi,,

My boyfriend works in a company in India for years and we are planing to live in India for 2 or 3 year, becouse that is the contract he well get. But what do we need to make it easy stay for me, so i can be free and to do the things i desire to do, like a study or help children for a better life. We heard that marriage is the possibilties! So my stay in India and take care and support my boyfriend with no probleems. Is it true? marriage is the key to have a good stay in India.
We want to get married but not for this reason, please.. if somebody have a information about our situation, feel free to answer my question. :D

Thanks,

Lexcy

Lexcy

City: Amsterdam
Nationality: Netherlands (nl)
Living in: Netherlands
Languages: Nederlands,Engels en Filippijns

Re: My boyfriend work in India and he want me to come with hem

Postby texkourgan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 am

Easy Expat has Guides to moving to a city, like the Guide to Bangalore, Guide to Mumbai, and Guide to New Delhi. It offers info on visas, work opportunities, and more.

I am confused about part of your post - you want to get married in India, or to facilitate your visa process? Anyone have personal tips or experience?
texkourgan

Back in Berlin!

City: Berlin
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Germany
Languages: English, a little Deutsch

Re: My boyfriend work in India and he want me to come with hem

Postby rakesh90 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:26 am

Hi Lexcy,

Yes it is possible for you if you want to visit India and stay with your boy friend. You can apply for visa (tourist). If you want to study in India, that is also possible. You can find universities in a place where your boy friend is working. You can also apply for jobs in India. Register your profile with video on QuikHiring job search app. or you can download directly from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... quikhiring

Hope I helped you.

rakesh90
Backpacker
Backpacker

City: Noida
Nationality: India (in)
Living in: India
Languages: English