Forum London


Les forums de l'expatriation à London: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN Available bedroom in London (from Sept)

Discussion dans 'London' démarrée par Jules, 5 Août 2003.

  1. Jules

    Jules New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    7 Janvier 2005
    Messages :
    2
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Ville:
    Zurich
    Hi everybody,


    I will leave London at the end of august. Consequently I have some things to offer you.


    The first thing: My bedroom will be available the 31 og August. It's a double bedroom very spacious in zone 2 near of the City at Mile End.
    The price is £105 per week to negociate with the owner.

    I sell equally my mobile phone. It's a panasonic gd 67 color screem bough £99 I sell it £75. It is lock on the virgin network. I can sell with him my sim card (virgin) bough £20 and sell now £9.


    I sell a beautifull VTT 18 speeds yellow and green with a ----------------- for the suitcase (I forget the name in english). £35.


    If you are interested you van write me at

    julien_hermann@hotmail.com

    Good trip to London

    :wave:

    [%sig%]
     
  2. 0

    0 Guest

    hello,

    how are you going? im ok well i was just reading your add and i would like your mobile phone but i live in australia, contact me.

    winnielover_17@hotmail.com

    see ya :wave:
     
Chargement...
Sujets similaires Forum Date
✎ EN Room in London available from August London 29 Juin 2003
✎ EN London: Accommodation available London 30 Avril 2003
✎ EN Find a bedroom for two at Clapham Junction London 8 Novembre 2005

Partager cette page