Forum Immigration UK


Forum degli Stranieri in Immigration UK: Poni delle domande e partecipa a discussioni riguardanti la vita all'estero

  Cerca in questo sito

  Guida dell'Utente  -  Aiuto  -  Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito  -  Policy sulla Privacy

✎ EN Australian married to a Swedish National

Discussione in 'Immigration UK' iniziata da vldelgado, 1 Ottobre 2007.

  1. vldelgado

    vldelgado New Member

    Registrato:
    1 Ottobre 2007
    Messaggi:
    1
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    0
    Città:
    LONDON
    Hi

    I am an Australian married to a Swedish national, and am on a Family Permit. We are both living in the UK. We are in the process of deciding whether to go for a Residence Card or a UK Spouse Visa. I need to know, if I was to apply for a Spouse Visa a) would I need to head back to Australia to apply for the Visa and b) would my husband need to apply for Confirmation of Permanent Residence (he has lived in the UK for 5 years) in order for me to be able to get a Spouse Visa.

    I know most people would recommend going the EU route, but just need to know what all our options are etc, you know how it is...

    If anyone can advise, that would be great.

    Thanks!
     
Sto caricando...
Argomenti simili Forum Data
✎ EN Non-EEA (Australian) married to EEA (Czech) partner in UK Immigration UK 8 Dicembre 2005
✎ EN Australian Spouse overstayed on her Visa. Immigration UK 21 Giugno 2011
✎ EN EEA for australian Immigration UK 10 Novembre 2009
✎ EN Australian to work in the UK? Immigration UK 21 Febbraio 2008
✎ EN Australian ESL teacher wants to work in Europe Immigration UK 27 Gennaio 2008

Condividi questa Pagina