Forum Spain

Forum of expats in Spain: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Aupair needed spain

Discussion in 'Spain' started by victoriam, Oct 30, 2004.

1. victoriam

victoriam New Member

:wave:
    hi we need an aupair to start asap. must be famale, speak fluent english and be 20yrs+
    to look after 2 kids (2,6 yrs) both fluent in english. baby due in feb but mom will be home for four months so not much but a little help needed there. no housework involved na d must be able to stay minimum 9 months
    regards
    victoria

2. markalderson2004

markalderson2004 New Member

City:
    madrid
    :wave: hi there i am here in madrid, able to start as soon as you want, you can call me on 0034 679 94 6004, or email me at maa1@totalise.co.uk
    speak little spanish, hope to hear from you, have completed BTEC diploma in care and health and experience with children had
    sincerely

mark alderson

[%sig%]

3. composerK

composerK Active Member

City:
    Malaga
    Living In:
    Spain
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi Victoria,
    I don't know if you are still looking for someone but I will be moving to the Costa del Sol area in December from California. I have experience with infants, toddlers and school-age children, and three at a time is not a problem (been there, done that). English is my first language (lol) and I'm 30 years old.

Is this a live-in situation?

Please let me know if you are still in need and I'll send you my contact info.
    Thanks!
    Krista

4. DaveM

DaveM New Member

Hi Victoria,
    I came across your ad for an au-pair when searching for British families living in Spain. I am a journalist with Spain Magazine. I was wondering if you could perhaps help me with an article I'm writing about the Spanish health service. It's looking at how the system handles children compared to the NHS. Fairly basic stuff - what immunisations are required, sight and hearing tests etc. Also looking at dental care. If you are interested please email back and I can get in touch. It would have to be this week as my deadline in Monday. Many thanks. Dave