Forum Denmark

Forum of expats in Denmark: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Au pair to Denmark: interview at Danish embassy?

Discussion in 'Denmark' started by Jakechala, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Jakechala

Jakechala New Member

City:
    Colombo
    Living In:
    Sri Lanka
    Nationality:
    Sri lankan (LK)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi
    I'm a 28 year old girl from Sri Lanka and I'm looking forward to go to denmark as an aupair. I have submitted all my documents last 30th June.
    I heard from a Philippines girl who is aupair in dk that she went through an interview at danish embassy in Philippines next day after she submitted her documents.
    But it has been a month now I still wasn't invited for an interview at embassy.
    If there's some one out there whow went to dk as an aupair.. please be kind enough to share their experiences. . Thanks in advance

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello,
    Why don't you contact the embassy to enquire about the status? Maybe they are short of staff during the summer period and it takes several weeks to process the files?
    Best of luck :thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...