Forum London


Fora Expat w London: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Arrival in London | LONDON WINNERS

Temat na forum 'London' rozpoczęty przez elisette, Styczeń 29, 2006.

  1. elisette

    elisette New Member

    Dołączył:
    Styczeń 29, 2006
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Hi,

    I am still in France and i want to live in London ...
    I found a web site : LONDON WINNERS : They have different offers for helping in founding a job and accomodation but it 's expensive.

    I would like to know if you know this company ?
    I am still hesitating ...

    Thanks in advance for your tips and have a good beginning of week

    Elise
     
  2. KylaKevin

    KylaKevin Active Member

    Dołączył:
    Kwiecień 25, 2013
    Posty:
    36
    Polubienia:
    0
    Płeć:
    Kobieta
    Miasto:
    London
    Kraj:
    Wielka Brytania
    Obywatelstwo:
    Brytyjski (GB)
    Język:
    English
    Hope you settled yourself in London now.
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
✎ EN US Embassy in London Passport Interview Question London Styczeń 26, 2023
⌸ EN Magazine Full update on the guide for expatriates in London (and England) London Październik 20, 2021
⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in London London Grudzień 3, 2020
✎ EN Driving in London is becoming too expensive London Październik 28, 2020
☛ EN Advice What to do on holiday in London? London Wrzesień 26, 2018

Poleć forum