Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Applying for EEA family permit

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by gavinw, Apr 4, 2007.

1. gavinw

gavinw New Member

I am a South African citizen, my wife is a dual national South African and Italian, my kids are also both dual nationals. I have recently put in my application to become an Italian citizen as well, and this process can take upto 3 years for me to recieve my Italian citizenship.

My question is this, I am about to submit my application to the British High commision here in South AFrica, I have all of the documents that they require.

However I want to know when I do my submission do I have to show bank statements, of myself and my wife, or can I just give bank statements indicating that I have enough funds for us both, it is not a joint account but the account is in my name.

Also what reasons could the high commision have to refuse my EEA family permit application

many thanks

regards

Gavin

2. Triple H

Triple H Addicted member

City:
    Dublin
    Living In:
    Ireland
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English

Very unlikely ;)

3. gavinw

gavinw New Member

EEA Family Permit

Thanks Triple H, can you answer me as well regarding the bank statements, what do they actually look for in 3 months worth of bank statements

many thanks

regards

Gavin

4. Triple H

Triple H Addicted member

City:
    Dublin
    Living In:
    Ireland
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages: