Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN AN application

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by mimo05, Apr 14, 2015.

1. mimo05

mimo05 Member

City:
    london
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Belorussian (BY)
    Languages:
    russian,english
    Dear Sir/Madam
    Could you please advice me on my AN application.I have read the guides and requirements and found some questions quiet confusing.

Q1.3 when you were given indefinite leave to enter/remain in the UK?
    A: shall I write the date of my permanent residency?
    Q1.15 Current marital status
    A:I am married but have been separated from my husband. Shall I answer married or legally separated?
    (Guide says that if I'm separated-to the Home office I'm still married)
    QDetails of your partner:
    A shall i fill it in if I'm separated? If yes,what if i do not know his address or do not remember exactly his place of birth
    Q3.1 What is your occupation?
    A I'm self employed, started in November 2014, how do I answer :Address of tax office or tax office reference? Is it address of HMrevenue and my UTR?
    Q Biometric information: will i be send details how to enroll?
    Q:Evidence of knowledge of Language and of Life in the UK
    A: I have level 3 certificate equivalent to B1, Is that ok?
    I am applying based on my permanent residency, do I still have to prove my 5 years activity, marriage...?(this was all done for permanent residency)
    SECTION 7 Evidence of tax for self-employed applicants only
    The most recent HM Revenue & Customs Self Assessment Statement of Account
    How do I answer that?

My children application:
    1.1 Please indicate the section of the British Nationality Act 1981 under which you would like the application considered.
    is this the one: section 3 (1) child whose parents are applying for British citizenship.
    1.3 Please say if and when the child was given indefinite leave to enter/remain in the UK.
    My children are of EEA national,I have permanent recidency, i never applied for my children, they do not have indefinite leave to enter/remain, is that a problem?
    Q Present nationality
    My children can have Lithuanian and Belarus nationality, my daughter's Lithuanian passport expired and we never applied for my son.They were born here.
    Do I state Lithuanian nationality?
    Q child's father's address - what if i do not know it? We are separated.
    Father never applied for indefinite leave, but should qualify. How do I answer Q: date father became settled in UK?
    Child residence , date and place of arrival?
    Do i say date of birth and place of arrival-born in UK?
    Section 3 asks which parent is British by descent on whom application is based
    I is on me, mother, but I am not British, how do I respond?
    If parent EEA national- her father is, he exercised his treaty rights, but never applied for IL.
    application is based on a family member of EEA with permanent recidensy, but there is no such section. how do I respond?

If someone could assist me with this questions, I would be very grateful.
    Kind Regards
    Maryia