Forum Travel

Community of expats Travel: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

APPARTMENTS IN HOLLAND

Forum: Tourism, travel insurance, flights, train tickets, cruise, hotels, guides…: Easy Expat Travel provides a range of services and choice of companies to organise your holidays.You can discuss the different offers, the service, your feedback, give advice here.

APPARTMENTS IN HOLLAND

Postby Rinkeltjuh » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi everyone :D ,

i just came across this site, very usefull if you are looking for apartments or just a room in Holland. Its http://www.pararius.com and you can even choose between 6 different languages :shock: .

And for all you backpackers there is also the search option ''short stay''. Sometimes a better/cheaper option than a motel/hotel.

I found myself a nice shortstay appartent/villa in Amsterdam for just the weekend, and i was wondering wether you find this site usefull too :wink: .

Greets! R,-

Rinkeltjuh

City: Amsterdam

Re: APARTMENTS IN HOLLAND

Postby BerryLarry » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:28 am

Hey wow, thanks for this man! It would have been so helpful if I had came across this before I actually went to Holland.. :(

My friends were also saying it would be much cheaper to couchsurf or rent an apartment (after much scolding..). I think one of them was roomorama.com? Hopefully the next person who sees this don't end up spending a bomb on hotels like me! :D

BerryLarry

Nationality: United Kingdom (gb)
Living in: Australia
Languages: English

Re: APPARTMENTS IN HOLLAND

Postby Cyrilexpat » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am

It really depends on what is your budget and what you are looking for. For some, the hotel is the best option. For others it is worth exploring websites such as AirBnb. You can also get hotel deals with our travel service: http://travel.easyexpat.com/en/hotels.htm
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)