Forum Travel

Forum of expats Travel: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN APPARTMENTS IN HOLLAND

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Rinkeltjuh, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Rinkeltjuh

Rinkeltjuh New Member

City:
    Amsterdam
    Hi everyone :D ,

i just came across this site, very usefull if you are looking for apartments or just a room in Holland. Its http://www.pararius.com and you can even choose between 6 different languages :eek: .

And for all you backpackers there is also the search option ''short stay''. Sometimes a better/cheaper option than a motel/hotel.

I found myself a nice shortstay appartent/villa in Amsterdam for just the weekend, and i was wondering wether you find this site usefull too ;) .

Greets! R,-

2. BerryLarry

BerryLarry New Member

Living In:
    Australia
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    Re: APARTMENTS IN HOLLAND

Hey wow, thanks for this man! It would have been so helpful if I had came across this before I actually went to Holland.. :(

My friends were also saying it would be much cheaper to couchsurf or rent an apartment (after much scolding..). I think one of them was roomorama.com? Hopefully the next person who sees this don't end up spending a bomb on hotels like me! :D

3. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    It really depends on what is your budget and what you are looking for. For some, the hotel is the best option. For others it is worth exploring websites such as AirBnb. You can also get hotel deals with our travel service: http://travel.easyexpat.com/en/hotels.htm

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...