Forum San Francisco


Fora Expat w San Francisco: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Any nice people in San Francisco this summer?

Temat na forum 'San Francisco' rozpoczęty przez auroreNYC, Czerwiec 4, 2008.

  1. auroreNYC

    auroreNYC New Member

    Dołączył:
    Czerwiec 4, 2008
    Posty:
    3
    Polubienia:
    0
    Hi,

    I'm a french girl living in NYC. I'm going to San francisco in July for vacation.
    I'm traveling by myself, so I'm looking for people to hang out with, have fun with, enjoy my experience there, and know more about the city...

    I will stay in a youth hostel for few days.
    So see you soon!
    Bye :D

    Aurore: foxy-31@hotmail.fr
     
  2. shaunmc01

    shaunmc01 New Member

    Dołączył:
    Kwiecień 7, 2012
    Posty:
    4
    Polubienia:
    0
    Płeć:
    Mężczyzna
    Miasto:
    San Francisco
    Kraj:
    Usa
    Obywatelstwo:
    Amerykański (US)
    Język:
    English
    Bonjour and welcome to the states I am from San Francisco and would love to connect with friends from the International Community I just sent you an email check it out! :) :)
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in San Francisco San Francisco Grudzień 3, 2020
⚑ FR Annonce EasyExpat.com recherche des animateurs pour notre communauté à San Francisco San Francisco Grudzień 3, 2020
☛ EN Advice Weekend in San Francisco: what to do? San Francisco Wrzesień 26, 2018
☛ FR Conseils Que faire le week-end à San Francisco ? San Francisco Wrzesień 26, 2018
☛ EN Advice Activities in San Francisco during the school holidays San Francisco Wrzesień 26, 2018

Poleć forum