Forum Paris


Les forums de l'expatriation à Paris: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN American Male needs Job in Paris

Discussion dans 'Paris' démarrée par SeFu, 20 Octobre 2006.

  1. SeFu

    SeFu New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    20 Octobre 2006
    Messages :
    2
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    30 year old male
    Psychology Degree

    Been working in I.T. for the past 2 years.
    Currently IT Technician Level 4 (with managing responsibilities)

    I can handle most anything tech related but would take a job in anything that helps me to get to France with my work visa.

    If someone is looking for anyone with my skillset, please feel free to email me at swhinck@hotmail.com

    I am ready to move as soon as the paperwork goes through.
    I look forward to hearing from you!
    -Stefan
     
Chargement...
Sujets similaires Forum Date
✎ EN American school of Paris bus service Paris 20 Décembre 2016
⚑ EN Announcement CASTING: Are you an American woman living in Paris? Paris 12 Octobre 2016
✎ EN International and American friends visiting Paris 13 Octobre 2011
✎ EN Look for English/ American to exchange Paris 12 Octobre 2011
✎ EN Looking for american friends in Paris Paris 9 Octobre 2011

Partager cette page