Forum Open Bar


Les forums de l'expatriation Open Bar: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN American expats in UK Blog list

Discussion dans 'Open Bar' démarrée par Pond-Hopper, 24 Janvier 2006.

  1. Pond-Hopper

    Pond-Hopper New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    24 Janvier 2006
    Messages :
    1
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Ville:
    East Suusex, Enland
    Hello all,

    I am an American Expat living in the UK with my British husband. During the hardest part of my transition of adapting to living in the UK, I started a blog and I have to say it was very therapeutic. Being here and not knowing anyone, sometimes made me feel invisible. There were days that I thought if I stopped in the middle of a crowed street and screamed at the top of my lungs, no-one would have heard me. My blog gave me my voice and I can't say enough how helpful that was.
    At that time, I thought it would be great to be able to read other blogs to see how others in the same situation were dealing with life here (Although I love reading the forums like this one where you can leave posts, I have to say it's not the same as a personal blog entry. On a blog, you can express yourself in a much more meaningful way), but I found it difficult to find many blogs by US expats living in the UK.
    So I decided to compile one myself of blogs authored by American Expats living in the UK and publish it on the web so that others can benefit from it.
    I have quite a few sites already. If this sounds like something you'd like to participate in - visit my blog at www.blog.pond-hopper.com and use the link under Expat Blog List.

    Thanks! :)
     
Chargement...
Sujets similaires Forum Date
✎ EN American Expat Tax Deadline! Open Bar 28 Mars 2012
✎ EN Looking for Americans Moving Abroad (TV) Open Bar 4 Janvier 2011
✎ EN Please help for dissertation research: Looking for American Open Bar 17 Novembre 2008
✎ EN American looking to practice her french!!! Open Bar 2 Mars 2005
✎ EN Looking for english/american people who want to learn french Open Bar 27 Août 2004

Partager cette page