Forum Spain

Forum of expats in Spain: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Advice needed on relocating to spain

Discussion in 'Spain' started by emmabarnes1, Feb 14, 2005.

1. emmabarnes1

emmabarnes1 New Member

my husband and i with our two children(5yrs & 6months) are looking to relocate to spain. We have been looking in the valencia area but have been told that it is very spanish! We want to be in an area of a mix of spanish and british, we have looked at almeria, would this be a better bet? Can anyone recommend suitable areas?
    We are looking to buy a property with £80,000-£110,000 cash, 3 preferably 4 bedrooms with a garden inland, we would probably need to work to pay for our cost of living, is this achievable? Is work really that hard to find, we have had mixed opinions on this subject to! We are happy to do anything to start us off. :confused:

2. shar.richards

shar.richards New Member

City:
    Albatera, Costa BLanca
    Hi

We are a family of five, Emma 10, Danny 12 and Jamie 16, and with my husband Paul we have completely sold up in England and begun a new life here on the Costa Blanca, Just as you are planning.

Because of our own experiences and we think, a lot of luck in finding honest and very helpful information from people we have met here, we decided to set up this web site

www.livespainforlife.co.uk :)
    Why not take a look