Forum Barcelona

Community of expats Barcelona: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.
  Register  -  Login  - FAQ
  Advanced search  - Search the whole website
 User's Charter
Language:

accommodation in Barcelona

Forum برشلونة, Barcelona, Barcelona, Barcelone, Βαρκελώνη, バルセロナ, Barcellona, Barcelona, Barcelona, Barcelona, Барселона, 巴塞罗那, 巴塞羅那: برشلونة, Barcelona, Barcelona, Barcelone, Βαρκελώνη, バルセロナ, Barcellona, Barcelona, Barcelona, Barcelona, Барселона, 巴塞罗那, 巴塞羅那

accommodation in Barcelona

Postby Juan2005 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:36 am

Hello everybody,

are you looking for cheap and convenient accommodation in Barcelona and around?
http://www.barcelonapoint.com/en/ offers the best quality for the best price - low price guarantee!

All of the hotels or apartments are cheap, convenient located and close to the center and public transport (bus, metro). And most important in the safest and securest areas!

Have a look and have a great time in Barcelona! The charming city is worth it!

For further information about Barcelona, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Juan

Juan2005
Backpacker
Backpacker

Postby Margarita20 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:22 pm

Hello Juan! my name is Margarita.I'm 20 years old.I'm fond of Spain.
I wish to come to Spain with my mother.
And I need a help! Can I find a job for me and my mother?I know 3 languages but
I don't know Spanish.My mother is a cooker and I'm a student.Can we find a job in Spain?
I hope you can help me with some information.Thank you.

Margarita20
Backpacker
Backpacker

Postby Juan2005 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:23 am

Hello you,

I guess it will be a little bit hard for you to find a job without any knowledge of Spanish! I don't know, check out some website (google first) where they offer jobs in Spain or go to the office for work in Spain, I'm sure they can help you! But I can tell you, it is not that easy!

Good luck, sorry that I can't help you more!

Juan2005
Backpacker
Backpacker

Return to Barcelona