Forum London


Forum degli Stranieri a London: Poni delle domande e partecipa a discussioni riguardanti la vita all'estero

  Cerca in questo sito

  Guida dell'Utente  -  Aiuto  -  Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito  -  Policy sulla Privacy

✎ EN A French in London

Discussione in 'London' iniziata da sylvainnicolas, 7 Febbraio 2008.

  1. sylvainnicolas

    sylvainnicolas New Member

    Registrato:
    7 Febbraio 2008
    Messaggi:
    3
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    0
    Città:
    west norwood
    Hi, I'm Sylvain and I'm 25. et je suis Français !!
    I'm arrived in England 3 weeks ago from Britany.
    I want to meet some english People for speak ENGLISH !! and French why not !
    If some French are interested for meet me, it's not a problem. (plus on est de fou plus on rit!!)
    I'm living in the south of london and it's very important for me to improve my english.

    my e-mail is : nicolasyl@hotmail.fr

    Bye Bye
     
Sto caricando...
Argomenti simili Forum Data
✎ FR French Aupair looking for friends in london ( Putney ) London 2 Settembre 2012
✎ EN French in London London 23 Luglio 2012
✎ EN Young french couple looking for colocation in London ... London 21 Gennaio 2010
✎ EN The FRENCH community in London... What YOU think?! London 10 Luglio 2009
✎ FR The FRENCH community in London... What YOU think?! London 10 Luglio 2009

Condividi questa Pagina