Vacancy: Native English-speaking Primary School Teacher
La Petite Ecole is an international bilingual school, founded in
2012 in Singapore, where it is French-Ministry accredited, and
opened in Ho Chi Minh since September 2017. We welcome children age
1 to 9 years old.
We are currently looking for a native English-speaking, full-time
Primary School Teacher, to start at the beginning of September
– Native English-speaking Primary School Teacher, with a diploma
– At least 3 years of relevant experience;
– Capable of working in close collaboration with his/her French
counterpart, as a team;
– Experienced in using digital equipment in class and with the
Additional elements that would be appreciated in your application
– Experience in working in a bilingual environment is a plus;
– An experience in any field that could benefit the children
(sport, theatre, music, etc.) is a plus;
– Knowledge of both French and English language is a plus.
– Be flexible and be a real team player;
– Be open-minded and able to think outside the box;
– Be proactive and dynamic;
– Be involved at work and willing to develop pedagogical projects,
in line with the school yearly project.
How to apply :
Please send your application to : email@example.com.
Your application should consist in : your curriculum, a covering
letter, record from your last inspection/assessment.
For more information about our school, feel free to visit our
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.