• Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
• If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll
up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly
changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
• We are currently seeking an Agency Account Strategists (with
fluent level of Portuguese and Spanish) to join our growing company
• As an Agency Account Strategist, your role is to identify and
apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active
collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising
• You work with a wide variety of advertisers, and deliver the
optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
• Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships,
tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or
promote other products.
• Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on
their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them
in a consultative role.
• Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing
and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Media
• Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and e mail.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years proven consultative sales and business development
• Expertise in cloud-based services, social media, computers,
mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
• Deep understanding of all facets of the sales cycle including
prospecting, communicating, negotiating, and the ability to sell
based on value - not price
• Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and
• Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to
lead, motivate and work well with others.
• Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
• Fluent level of Portuguese and Spanish
• Fluency in written and spoken English
General Skill Set:
• Analytical minded.
• Self-starter/independent; have the ability to manage themselves
without too much downward management/direction.
• Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience
cold calling and presenting sales pitches.
• Strong communication skills; exudes professionalism, can handle
a complex sales cycle that will have multiple contacts within a
• Proactive; go-getter attitude and self-motivated to achieve
personal goals and goals set for the team.
• Organized; has pipeline management and time management skills,
and can distinguish what tasks need prioritization.
• Deal with ambiguity and a wide array of situations/scenarios
that might not necessarily be anticipated in advance.
• Ability to iterate and do above/beyond what is expected.
• Coachable in the moment; provide
feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate and
iterate sales pitch and positioning.
Conditions and Benefits:
• 3 weeks of intense introduction training as well as specific
sales training. All training will be conducted in English.
• On-going Certifications & Education
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your
personal and professional development
• Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
• Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages
gathered in a highly-motivated team
• Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center
• Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social
arrangements and personal development.
• External and internal training in sales and communication
• Long Term Contract
• Monday to Friday
• Office location surrounded by the sea
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.