Citizens from Kenya, Nigeria and Ethiopia only
Performs duties of Maintenance Electrician engaged in maintenance
and repair of electrical element of Consignment System equipment by
performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Working on LV systems up to and including 480VAC.
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs/re-programs electric and
• Inspects wiring and fixtures for signs of damage.
• Inspects work of subordinates and peers for completeness
• Ability to install inspects, repair and maintain the electrical
systems within his remit.
• Studies maintenance schedules and estimates worker hour
requirements for completion of job assignment.
• Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety
• Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to
workers, and assigns duties.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet maintenance
• Recommends measures to improve maintenance methods, equipment
performance, and quality of operations.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to
increase efficiency of shift, department, or work crew.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in
solving work problems.
• Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work
• Maintains time and production records.
• Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
• Confers with his supervisors and peers to coordinate activities
of individual departments and shifts.
• Sets up machines and equipment.
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.