- Expert in Linux OS administration;
- Good understanding of firewall concepts and security (SonicWALL):
load balancing - and reverse proxy, VPN and QoS;
- Good understanding of IDS/ IPS systems (SonicWALL and Snort);
- Good understanding of high availability and load balancing (HA
proxy, keepalived and DRBD);
- Good understanding of VPN technologies (OpenVPN and IPsec);
- Excellent knowledge of server virtualization: VMware (vCenter
- Understanding of storage systems SAN (Dell Equallogic);
- Experience in Apache and Nginx;
- Good understanding of mail servers (Dovecot, Postfix and
- Good understanding of MySQL database such as MariaDB Galera
- Good understanding of monitoring systems (Zabbix and Nagios);
- Experience with Ldap servers (Open Ldap and OpenDJ);
- Experience with continuous integration and code deployment
- Good understanding of VoIP (Asterisk);
- Experience with backup (Veeambackup and Bacula);
- At least 5 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Good knowledge of English language is mandatoryis mandatory;
- Good knowledge of French language is mandatory;
- Motivated, autonomous, rigorous person with a team spirit and
sense of organization;
- Passion for challenges; willingness to share his/ her knowledge
and expertise with others and acquire new skills.
REMUNERATION/SALARY: Depending on the skills and experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcomed to apply
by sending their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the subject line please indicate the title of the position you
are applying for.
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.