Data Scientist for Netherlands
• Working on new problem-solving solutions and methodologies; data
modelling, analyses & interpretation
• Applying the latest algorithms and techniques like deep learning
and other machine learning techniques to create client value through
• Advice to clients by translating analytical solutions into
• Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Econometrics,
Computer Science, Business Analytics, Quantitative Marketing) with a
specific emphasis on data.
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in analyzing data through
statistical modelling and machine learning to tackle business
• Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
• Able to understand and various data structures and common
methods in data transformation
• Deep understanding of statistical modeling (Regression,
Clustering, Decision trees), machine learning, algorithms, data
mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these
• Experience with deep learning, SVM, k-nearest neighbors, random
forests, ensemble methods, Logistic Regression, Probability Theory,
Bayesian/Markov networks etc.
• Demonstrated programming skills in relevant languages, including
R, Python, SQL etc.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills: able to explain
Analytics in non-technical terms to business users (C-level, line
• Effective communication in English.
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Creative and highly motivated atmosphere with a long-term
• An indefinite permanent position in the company
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.