APPLY VIA JOBSITE: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o0zL7fwb&s=EF
Our Tour Directors
From reconfirming bookings to performing hotel safety checks, the
Tour Director role is varied, challenging and fun. Ultimately
you’ll ensure the pre-defined itinerary is executed, getting your
group between destinations safely and efficiently, while providing
educational commentaries and guidance. You’ll know which sites are
a must see, be able to suggest the best places to eat and shop, and
share your insider information with your group.
Great organizational and inter-personal skills are needed for range
of tasks, such explaining how to navigate the London Underground,
giving a coach commentary or coordinating hotel check-in. You must
be a problem solver, diplomatic and able to think on your feet while
always providing a high level of customer service. Our work at EF
changes lives - as a Tour Director, you’ll play an integral role
in that process.
We need people who are:
• Organized - you’ll be handling the day to day tour logistics
• Confident – even if it’s a destination you’re not familiar
with, you’ll have to lead the group
• Enthusiastic – you might be talking to groups of up to 50
people, you’ll need to keep their attention
• Problem solvers – on the road problems arise and you’ll need
to make the right decision to fix them
• Passionate – about travel and it’s educational value
• Personable – you’ll need to build a fast rapport and strong
relationships with the students, teachers and adults on your tour.
• Diplomatic – you’ll be dealing with our customers, suppliers
and colleagues from across the globe.
• Professional – on tour you’re the face of EF
• Knowledgeable – about Europe: history, culture, languages,
current affairs. You’ll be answering a lot of questions.
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.