Become An English Instructor In France With Babylangues
Looking for a part-time job? Want to make the most of your stay in
France? Why not join Babylangues and teach English to French
children in a fun and creative way? We are recruiting for positions
Find out more at job-in-france.babylangues.com
With its method based on scientific research and carefully adapted
to the different stages of childhood, Babylangues has become
France's leading specialist in early language acquisition and
revolutionised the way children learn languages through interactive
activities taking place in their homes. Acclaimed by linguists and
extensively covered in prestigious media outlets (BBC, NPR, Le
Figaro, etc.), Babylangues is recruiting Anglophone instructors
throughout the year and offering them the opportunity of a job in
France, regardless of their level in French. No prior teaching
credentials are required to become a Babylangues Language
Instructor, as all instructors are fully trained and provided with
extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company. Over the
course of their sessions, instructors introduce children to a range
of fun activities (singing, dancing, drawing, etc.) and acquire
invaluable professional skills. Furthermore, working with a French
family is a great chance for instructors to improve their French and
gain a first-hand insight into French culture.
As an instructor with Babylangues, you will:
- Work with children and share your passion for languages
- Receive training in Babylangues' methodology, acquire skills and
discover a new way of teaching
- Improve your understanding of French culture by meeting French
- Join a wide community of highly qualified language instructors and
make friends from all over the world
A Babylangues instructor should:
- Speak English as a mother tongue
- Be aged 18 years old minimum
- Be an EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
- Have experience working with young children
- Be conscientious, dynamic and creative (artistic and sports skills
are a plus)
- No level of French or formal teaching experience required.
Location: Paris and 17 other French cities: Lyon, Marseille,
Bordeaux, Nantes, Lille, Toulouse, Montpellier, Nice, Rennes,
Grenoble, Tours, La Rochelle, Aix-en-Provence, Strasbourg, Dijon,
Poitiers and Angers.
Start date: Recruiting now!
Working hours: generally during the after-school period, and/or
all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2
days a week starting 4pm.
Salary: Competitive pay rates of €10.45 (€13.45 gross) -
€16.50 (€21.25 gross) NET (after tax) per hour.
Flexible hours to suit availabilities; 5 to 20 hours per week.
French part-time open-ended contract (CDI).
- Free French classes
- Free mobile phone
- Free Vélib' pass (bike rental service)
- Help settling into life in France (accommodation, French bank
- Support with the registration process for Social Security, and
contribution to the monthly cost of health insurance.
- Discounts on holidays and outings
Become part of a youthful, dynamic and international team!
Take a few minutes to fill in our straightforward application form
below, and you will be contacted with a response within 48 hours.
APPLICATION FORM: http://job-in-france.babylangues.com/p/apply.html
Location: in Paris
Job Type: Contract/Temp