With its method based on scientific research and carefully adapted
to the different stages of childhood, Babylangues has become
France's leading specialist in early language acquisition and
revolutionised the way children learn languages through interactive
activities taking place in their homes.
No prior teaching credentials are required to become a Babylangues
instructor, as all instructors are fully trained and provided with
extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company.
Location: Paris and the major French cities
Starting date: We recruit on a rolling basis!
Working hours: generally during the after-school period, all-day
• Flexible hours to suit availabilities: 5 to 20 hours per week
• French part-time open-ended contract (CDI)
• Positions in accordance with your home address or place of
• Competitive pay rates : 10,00-16,50€ NET per hour
• Free French Classes
• Free mobile phone
• Free Vélib' pass (bike service)
• Discounts on holidays and outings
• English as a mother tongue
• No level of French required
• No teaching experience needed
• Experience working with young children
• Conscientious, dynamic, creative
Just take a couple minutes to fill in the application form below,
and you will be contacted with a response within 48 hours.
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.