Experience: Automobile and Financial Products Sales Director (Toyota,
Honda, Nissan, Hyundai)
Mar 2015- Present
Group 1 Automotive 4 years 3 months +
• Setting record sales in term of volume and profit for the New and Used car department by focusing on leading
and training Sales Consultants and Sales Managers
• Managing inventory, sales leads, deals flow and contracts in transit in a daily basis
• Closing sales and securing financing for customers, mostly bad credit customers, in a timely manner
• Maximizing profitability by focusing on the sales of vehicle accessories and protection plans. This led to an
increase of 35% of the year over year profit
• Optimizing cash flow by tracking profit in a daily basis and cashing out contracts within 6 days.
Business Owner Aug 2016 - Apr 2019
Gold Fingers Hair Braiding 2 years 9 months
• Built the business from scratch (Cost of the project $55,000.00)
• Designed and administer the company website with WIX, an online website designer cloud-based platform
• Maintaining an intensive online presence via the company website and social medias
• Training the workforce on sales and marketing to achieve monthly goals
• Handling the accounting with QuickBooks, an online cloud accounting and payroll firm
Certified Sales Consultant (Toyota) Mar 2013 - Mar 2015
Group 1 Automotive 2 years 1 month
• Exceeded a closing ratio of 40% and received the recognition of Salesman of the month much time after I
Improved my communication skills by speaking with at least 10 prospects every day over the phone and face to
• Increased my gross margin by 300% after working closely with the special finance director and learning from him
the mechanism of automobile finance.
• Secured an average of 17 deals every month by running sales events to promote me and my company in my
neighborhood and my community.
Education: Capella University 2015 - 2017
Doctor of business administration classes, Business Administration and Management, General
Online program for graduate student who want to earn a doctorate while working.
University of Douala-Cameroon- School Of Business 2010 - 2012
Development of Small and Medium size Enterprise
Evaluated by World Education Services (WES) as equivalent to the US MBA
University of Ngaoundere - Cameroon - School of Business 2002 - 2006
Bachelor's degree, Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Evaluated by World Education Services (WES) as equivalent to the US Bachelor's degree
Languages: ENGLISH, FRENCH, AND SPANISH
CV attached:CV_7499 Attachment might contain virus. Easy Expat is not responsible for the content of the file.
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.