HR professional with MBA (specializing in HR &Finance)
Miss Hemalata MALHOTRA
Faridabad - India
Sector: Admin, Office, PA, HR
Job search (short statement...): Seeking mid to senior level assignments in HR domain.
Experience: CENTRE FOR SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENT, New Delhi 2016 – Mar’18 Manager – Programme Management and Recruitment
• Planning staffing requirements for programme teams in consultation with Program Heads.
• Defining job positions in consultation with respective Program Directors.
• Working closely with Senior Management for leadership hiring.
• Advertising job positions in print and online media.
• Sourcing profiles through various job portals, screening the suitable resumes and evaluating candidate match towards open positions.
• Scheduling/organising interviews and managing the entire interview process.
• Instrumental in developing and enhancing Online Recruitment System and developed recruitment process standardization, documentation and other process improvement initiatives.
• Conducting onboarding, induction and orientation sessions for new joinees.
• Facilitating and organising internal trainings for capacity-building of staff.
• Assisted PMR team in Performance Management and appraisal process.
PACE CONNECT P LTD, Gurgaon 2013 – 2016 HR and Admin Manager
• Ensure company has qualified staff in sufficient numbers to meet the strategic objectives set by the Management
• Defining job positions for recruitments, advertising in newspapers and job portals and managing the interview process
• Carrying out staff induction for new team members
• Overseeing the smooth running of other HR-related administrative tasks, such as attendance logs, leave records and holiday management.
PRINCIPAL RETIREMENT ADVISORS P LTD., New Delhi 2012 – 2013 Principal Retirement Advisor
• Interview clients to analyze their financial goals, help design retirement plans in accordance with their investment goals, time horizons, personal commitments and risk tolerance
• Provide financial advice to clients and help them formulate a strategy for retirement planning.
• Educate clients on different investment options available in the market and discuss the pros and cons of the financial plans of their interest.
ELI RESEARCH SOLUTIONS INDIA P LTD., Faridabad 2008- 2010 Process Associate
• Created a prospective database for the marketing of healthcare and non-healthcare publications in the U.S market.
• Interfaced with external vendors for deliverables and following up with them for meeting delivery schedules of production team.
• Established the e-mail campaigning process for Practice Builders Organisation (PBO), NC, USA.
• Coordinated with the then Vice President of PBO, NC for sending out email campaigns and tracking campaign results.
ROTHENBERGER INDIA P LTD, New Delhi 2007- 2008 Customer Support Representative
• Generated invoice orders with close co-ordination with sales personnel of North and South regions in order to meet respective sales targets.
• Collaborated with the finance department for credit control and the marketing department for developing product pricing strategies.
• Generated weekly & monthly sales reports for sales personnel and management.
• Co-ordinated with the logistics department for timely dispatch and delivery of consignments.
AMERICAN EXPRESS, Gurgaon 2005- 2007 Customer Service Executive
• Delivered extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts.
• Developed customer relationships on each and every call resulting in measurable Card member value.
• Documented necessary account information and offered solutions that benefited the customer.
• Contributed towards team goals by strictly managing individual productivity targets.
WIPRO SPECTRAMIND, Okhla, New Delhi 2004-2005
• Helped in troubleshooting technical issues related to computers faced by Dell customers in the U.S.
• Provided technical support primarily on software and hardware issues in desktops, laptops and peripheral devices.
Education: MBA (specialized in HR and Finance)
Bachelor of Science
Diploma in Electronics Engineering
Languages: English, Hindi and Telugu
CV attached:CV_6943 Attachment might contain virus. Easy Expat is not responsible for the content of the file.
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.