Job search (short statement...): Big Data Engineer (Hadoop/Spark Developer)
Experience: Big Data Engineer (Hadoop/Spark Developer) with 6 years’ IT experience in Enterprise Integration & platform with extensive
experience in development, planning, installation and administration, currently working with TCS.
• 2 years of experience as a Hadoop Developer in all phases of Hadoop and HDFS development.
• Hands on experience with Hadoop Ecosystem including MapReduce , HDFS , Hive , Sqoop , Flume etc.
• Experienced in handling different file formats like parquet , sequence file , JSON , Text file.
• Have experience with Spark processing Framework such as Spark and Spark Sql.
• Hands on experience in application development using python and Linux shell scripting.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good Inter personnel skills and ability to work as part of a team. Exceptional ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver
outputs in short deadlines
Education: Bachelor of Technology
University : Siksha “O”
Institution: - Institute of Technical
Education & Research,
Major in: - Electrical Engineering
CGPA: - 8.70 (out of 10)
CV attached:CV_6668 Attachment might contain virus. Easy Expat is not responsible for the content of the file.
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.