Return | Seoul

Before going back | Seoul

Home > Expat Guides > Asia > South Korea > Seoul

Take particular note of the expiration date of your Alien Registration Card (ARC). If you stay longer in the country without permission, even by a day, you will have a lot of problems at the airport when you try to leave.

Some items may not be allowed to be taken out of the country: consult the Korean Customs web sote for more details.

You might want to close your bank account while you’re still in the country.

Related article: Preparing for your move

Update 17/05/2010


Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Recommended Service Partners

International Movers

When you move internationally you are taking a big step. Lots of things are changing and you have a million things to think about and take care of. If you are able to select a top of the line moving company that moves for a modest price, it can take a big weight of your shoulders in busy times.

Our network of international removal companies can move your furniture & possessions to South Korea and anywhere overseas.

Filling in the form at the bottom will allow you to request up to 5 quotes from various moving companies. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Do you have comments or personal information to communicate about this article? Add your comment.

Go to the Forum to talk more about before going back | Seoul, return.

Find more definitions and general answers on expatriation issues in the Expat FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).

Stay connected

- My Life Abroad -
A selection of expat stories

"A fun compulsive read!"
J. Matcham, Amazon

"I strongly advise people ready to live abroad to read this book!"
Patrice, Amazon