Find a Job in Singapore

Internship abroad in Singapore

Home > Expat Guides > Asia > Singapore > Singapore

You will need to get a visa in order to do an internship in Singapore. For this, you will first need to procure either a letter of invitation from a company, or a document stating an agreement between your home university or business/engineering school and a university in Singapore . This will in turn get you a student's pass.

There are many big European, Australian & American companies that offer internships in their Singapore branches or with a partner company. Companies such as Carrefour, Renault, Agilent, Ernst & Young, HSBC and many others are helpful in helping people find internships with them.

Another avenue to explore in your search would be to contact the embassy or consulate of your country in Singapore to see what they have to offer.

The following links may be useful in looking for internships:

Update 19/04/2008


Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Recommended Service Partners

International Movers

When you move internationally you are taking a big step. Lots of things are changing and you have a million things to think about and take care of. If you are able to select a top of the line moving company that moves for a modest price, it can take a big weight of your shoulders in busy times.

Our network of international removal companies can move your furniture & possessions to Singapore and anywhere overseas.

Filling in the form at the bottom will allow you to request up to 5 quotes from various moving companies. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Do you have comments or personal information to communicate about this article? Add your comment.

Go to the Forum to talk more about internship abroad in Singapore, find a job.

Find more definitions and general answers on expatriation issues in the Expat FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).